9) Part of a nutritious breakfast. [Three words: fiber, FIBER, FIBER!]
8) Whip 'em out to show your “CODE YELLOW” pride!
7) Let Dennis Kucinich stand on them at Democratic debates.
6) [Insert Saddam Hussein joke here]
5) Build a series of undisclosed locations for the Vice President.
4) Excellent source of words and letters for cutting out and using in ransom notes!
3) To impress Jodie Foster.
[Sorry - wrong list.]
2) Stack them up as a bridge to the moon and Mars so we can WALK there, saving BILLION$$$ on space ships!
And the #1 use for old National Geographics:
1) YOU tell US!
Click here to return to the top.
Click here to email for more information.